WHY CHOOSE US?
Because we are a professional company, trading since 2009. Jumping Jacks have won multiple local and national awards because of our high standards, hard work and dedication. We only want the best experiences for our customers & their guests!
Please read our reviews on Google, Facebook, Netmums, Freeindex & Yell… just to name a few! The best advertising is word or mouth and we aim to please.
We completely assemble/dismantle the bell tent so all of the hard work is done for you. We setup everything you need so it is picture perfect for you and your guests to sit back & relax. Your outdoor space is immediately transformed into an exclusive and magical venue! Our Bell Tents really add that WOW factor. We also have great attention to detail.
HOW BIG ARE THE BELL TENTS AND HOW MUCH SPACE DO THEY NEED?
We have two sizes of bell tents, 4m or 6m. When booking please allow for the overall ‘footprint’ of the bell tent which includes the guy ropes all the way around. This adds a minimum of 1 extra metre either side. The footprint of a 4m tent is approximately 6m, a 6 metre tent approximately 8m. The bell tents require a flat grass surface and cannot be pitched on artificial grass or concrete for example.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SLEEP IN ONE TENT?
Up to 4 in the 4 metre tent and up to 12 in the 6 metre tent.
ARE YOUR TENTS WARM?
Although we set up our bell tents outside, we do our best to keep you warm and cosy during the night. We offer thick bedding, blankets and offer camping heaters for hire. We recommend in the cooler months to bring your own cosy pyjamas!
HOW LONG DO I GET THE SET UP FOR?
At the moment we have a special offer on for 2 nights for the price of one! This will go back to day or night hire in the future so make the most of this while you can!
WHERE CAN YOU DELIVER?
Delivery is included with all our packages if you live within 10 miles of our location L36 6BJ. If you live outside of this radius we can still deliver to some areas for an additional charge. Please let us know your address when you enquire and we will advise you of the delivery cost.
ARE YOUR TENTS WATERPROOF?
CAN YOU SET UP ON FAKE GRASS OR CONCRETE?
Unfortunately our bell tents require real grass so we can hammer our pegs into the ground.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
If you have booked a bell tent then you’re safe, all our bells are waterproof and are super cosy when it rains!
DO I NEED A POWER SUPPLY?
No power supply is needed, all our lights are battery or solar powered. If you are adding on movie hire or music system hire then you would need to run an extension lead to the bell tent.
ARE WE ALLOWED FIRES?
Not near our tents no. Obviously there is a risk of fire, and we really don’t like the smell of bonfires on our tents and kit. There is an additional cleaning charge for any kit that smells on collection.
ARE WE ALLOWED PETS?
As much as I wish I could say yes, unfortunately pets are not allowed for our setups.
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER IN THE WINTER?
We only offer our bell tent hire from April – the end of September. During the winter however we can set up our marquee’s and we have a wide range of services available. Please see the link below.
OUR BELL TENTS
6 METRE CANVAS BELL TENT – This is ideal for;
- Special occasions, Sleepovers, Chill Out, Outdoor classes, Events, Afternoon Tea
- Sleeps up to 12 people sleeping on a single inflatable mattresses or around 25 seated on floor cushions
4 METRE RAINBOW OR 4 METRE PLAIN CANVAS BELL TENT – This is ideal for;
- Special Occasions, Sleepovers, Chill Out, Small Events, Afternoon Tea
- Sleeps 3 comfortably or 4 with reduced space on a single inflatable mattress or around 8 seated on floor cushions
PRICES PER NIGHT
All prices above are for grass only. If you have astro turf, please tell us as you will need to order additional sand bags for £20. If you have another surface, other than grass, please contact us prior to booking to check suitability.
CHILL TENT – This includes the following;
- Large floor carpet or fitted floor covering
- Scatter cushions for seating
- LED candle chandelier
- Entrance fairy style lights
- Bunting or ivy decoration
- Low central table
- LED candle lantern
- Personalised entrance sign
4 metre – £120 mid-week or £150 weekends (2 nights hire for the price of one at the moment!)
6 metre – £150 mid-week or £180 weekends (2 nights hire for the price of one at the moment!)
- £15 per person – Includes; inflatable bed, bedding including a pillow, sheet, sleeping bag and blanket, bedside table and lantern
PROPOSAL, ROMANTIC, THEMED OR BESPOKE PACKAGE
- We can create something unique with your vision in mind.
- £25/£35 (midweek/weekend) – Per extra night. What a bargain!
- £25 – Per oscillating fan heater that will instantly warm up the coldest of rooms. It also has the added feature of a 90 degree Oscillation so that the heat is spread across a wider area even faster. Alternatively at the flick of a switch you can change to cool air for those hot, sticky summer days. A thermostatic control allows you to adjust the temperature for maximum comfort. An automatic over heating cut-out ensures that the product is safe and reliable with auto off tilt protection for your peace of mind and safety.
- £4 – Per person for Butterkist popcorn in a themed popcorn tub!
- £5 – Per person for a filled personalised sweet jar!
- £25 – Music system hire for one day/night. Includes leads for your phone iPad, or iPod. Quick plug and play!
- £75 – 3-4 Metre balloon garland to go around the bell tent entrance. Available in any colour scheme.
- £150 – Extra large circular hoop stand with organic style balloons around. Great for photo’s and spectacular to add something that bit extra to your occasion! Available in any colour scheme.
- Outdoor Games Hire – click here.
Personalised, themed & bespoke balloons – Price on application. Please visit the galleries page of our website to see more!
Any special requests are more than welcome. We don’t just provide Bell tent Hire! To find out more, please visit our home page or click here to visit our galleries page. You can get it all from just one events company. No need to book several companies for your upcoming celebration. We are your one stop shop!
BOOKING & ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- To secure your booking slot, a £25 non-refundable deposit is required. This can be paid via bank transfer. The £25 will be taken off your final payment. Additionally, there is a £100 cash security deposit required on set-up which will be returned in the event that the Bell Tent & the accessories have been checked, none are missing or damaged and all is okay.
- Please allow an additional 2 metre space for the guide ropes (1 metre either side) of the 4 or 6 metre Bell Tent.
- Double check the sizes will fit in your outdoor space and send a picture of your outdoor space if you would like our advice. If you are local to us, we could possibly visit to check your outdoor space.
- Delivery before 1pm on your booking date. Collection will be arranged the following day. Local free set-up within 10 miles or an additional £1 per mile one way only for over 10 miles.
- For your safety and peace of mind, we will not attend your event if any of our team have tested positive for Covid-19 or are displaying any symptoms. We will inform you immediately if this is the case.
- It is equally important that customers must let us know immediately and without delay if they have tested positive for or display any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We are following strict government guidelines. As a result of this, we have a safer environment for our wonderful team and customers.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We want to ensure you get the most out of your Bell Tent hire!
- Prior to our arrival, please make sure the set-up area is free from obstacles that could damage the Bell Tent. For instance, rocks, sharp objects or anything else that could potentially damage the tent.
- The grass should be cut short with no overhanging trees above the pitch site.
- Pets are not allowed in the tent and pet mess must be cleared from the set-up space prior to arrival.
- There must be parking available close to the set-up area.
- The entrance/walkway/access to your outdoor space must be clear from obstructions as we have heavy & bulky items.
- In the very rare event of excessive wind speeds or additionally flooding or extreme weather conditions, an alternative date will be offered for your Bell Tent hire.
- Please use the tent for the nature it was intended, as a chill out area or for a sleepover and do not mis-use the tent.
- No fires, cigarettes, candles or any cooking equipment are allowed inside the Bell Tent.
- Any fire, barbecue or fire bowl must be situated at least 15 feet away from the Bell Tent and must be fully supervised and extinguished when unattended.
- All of the equipment & accessories hired must be used were originally set-up. Accessories set-up inside the tent must not be taken outside of the bell tent. The only exclusion to this would be drinks and snacks.
Jumping Jacks reserve the right to cancel the hire for any of the reasons listed above. This would be only in extreme circumstances and in the best interests of our staff and/or customers.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- Pictures and a video will be taken of the Bell tent set-up immediately after installation and before leaving the hired items. These will be referred back to in the event of damage or missing items.
- The hirer is fully responsible for the safety, security and correct use of the Bell tent from the date of installation to the removal from the site. This includes third parties using the Bell Tent.
- The hirer will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the equipment is used safely and not at any time mis-used, altered or interfered with.
- Any damage/theft caused to the Bell Tent including equipment, accessories and furnishings will be solely the client’s fault.
- The client will be invoiced for any missing or damaged items/equipment.
Thank you for taking the time to read all of the above. Please only confirm your booking if you fully accept. We appreciate your full co-operation and understanding.
If you have any queries at all or you would like to request a call back, please click here. Our team are happy to help. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you want to see our latest posts, pictures or videos? Find out the latest trends? See customer pictures and reviews? Hear up-to-date news, offers and information? What are you waiting for!
Join us on the following;
Instagram – Click here.
Facebook – Click here.
TikTok – Click here.
YouTube – Click here.
Twitter – Click here.