Thanks for booking ‘Team JJ’ for your entertainment!
If you have completed a booking form and paid your deposit, someone from our team will contact you to confirm all details within 48 hours. If you do not receive an email or text confirmation, please contact us immediately.
We will also contact you again a minimum of 3 days prior to your event date to re-confirm the booking details. If you do not receive an email or text messag at this time please contact us immediately.
To help you get the most out of our entertainment, please read the following…
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Please ensure that there is a power supply available and a table ready for the entertainer at the venue. For outdoor events, you must supply the extension cable and this should be set-up ready for when the entertainer arrives at your event. Delays in start times due to there not being a table or power supply ready are not the responsibility of the entertainer or Jumping Jacks.
- Deposits are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. Once booked, the time, duration of the party and optional extras booked cannot be amended.
- For May/December bookings, cancellations will be charged at the full rate and the full balance will be payable.
- All children under four years must be accompanied by an adult and babies and young toddlers will require parental/carer participation & full supervision.
- The venue must be free from obstruction. Please clear away any toys and/or obstacles before the entertainment/visit starts. A blank canvas for parties/visits is preferable.
- If any children have a medical condition that may affect their ability to participate, please advise your Party Leader.
- We can only use the foam/bubble machine in venue’s that give permission and if the floor is suitable (for entertainment only).
- All party leaders, characters and performers must be treated with courtesy and respect by both adults and children at the party. We may refuse entertainment or end entertainment at any time if this is not the case and any monies paid will not be refunded.
- We cannot provide parties in venues that are overcrowded or if there are any health and safety issues. All venues and house parties must be a suitable size for the amount of people. Each person taking part in our activities should be able to hold their arms out stretched in front and to the sides without touching anyone else. This enables everyone to take part in the activities safely.
- If you have a pet, please note that we will not be able to start entertainment with pets in the same area.
- Please do not book bouncy castles at the same time as our entertainment. If you have already booked a bouncy castle you can deflate it while our entertainment/visit takes place. Bouncy castles can be noisy and distract from the entertainment and we would like all customers to fully benefit from our entertainment.
- If you have a sweet buffet, please close this during our entertainment as children should not be eating during our entertainment as this could cause a potential choking hazard.
- JUMPING JACKS RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO REFUSE ENTERTAINMENT ON ANY OF THE GROUNDS LISTED ABOVE OR FOR ANY OTHER HEALTH OR SAFETY REASON. WE APPRECIATE YOUR CO-OPERATION AND SUPPORT AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR UPCOMING EVENT
Please note we do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. Our costumes, characters, jewellery, hairstyles and props are derived from our imaginations and DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name branded known princess, superhero, mascot or character. Our characters come from storybook tales that have been around for many years. Resemblances between our entertainers and the copyrighted characters is not intentional and is purely incidental. All clients booking with us must be in acceptance that our mascot characters, actors, princess and superhero characters are not representing licensed copyrighted characters or their stories, please do not confuse our mascot characters, actors, princess and superhero characters with the Walt Disney Trademarked characters or any characters shown on any Television Programme or Movie. Jumping Jacks Parties has no association with the Walt Disney Company or other well know Television or Movie Company.
If you have any queries about any of the terms & conditions listed above please contact Head Office on (0151) 487 5757 or Lucie 07811 301 554 or Sara 07960 493 273. You can also contact us via email or Facebook/Twitter.